Job Title: HR Coordinator
Job Functions: HR
Duration: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary, dependent on experience
Industry: Legal and Professional Services
Knights plc is listed on the AIM market with an ambition for growth and success; clearly focused on becoming the leading legal and professional services business in the UK. We currently have 700 professionals in our team servicing over 10,000 clients across the full spectrum of legal and professional services.
We believe that everyone has an important role to play in the success of the business, with the inclusive culture as well as our collaborative, flexible and friendly environment making it a great place to work.
We are now seeking a talented individual to join our busy HR Team. The successful candidate will work under the supervision and direction of the HR Director to support the day to day running of the HR function in accordance with legislation and Knights’ policies and practices.
As well as having previous experience of working within a HR environment, the ideal candidate will be either working towards CIPD qualification or be interested in doing so. In addition you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Highly organised
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to work well within a team and independently
- IT literate and proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
As a HR Coordinator you will be responsible for delivering an accurate and timely HR administration support service to the HR and Management teams.
In this role you will undertake a variety of key HR tasks to equip you with the knowledge, skills and expertise required to succeed in the future. You will also be responsible for the recruitment and on-boarding process including, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Supporting the candidate on-boarding process, to include undertaking all new starter administration.
- Undertaking all recruitment administration, from posting job advertisements, liaising with agencies and setting up interviews, through to the production of offer letters, requesting references and arranging induction of new employees.
- Maintenance of electronic HR files.
- Managing absence and leave records.
- Administration of the probationary process.
- Supporting with HR related projects on an ad hoc basis
In exchange we will provide you with a great opportunity to gain valuable HR experience within a growing, forward-thinking and rapidly expanding business. We also offer a competitive salary, 23 days a year holiday (plus bank holidays), modern surroundings and the potential for real career development.
If you are interested in building upon your current HR experience whilst being supported to be the best you can be then this is the role for you. Please forward your CV and covering letter to our HR department on HR@knightsplc.com
Due to the level of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. By applying for this role you agree to the business retaining your CV/covering letter until such time that our recruitment and on boarding process is complete. In connection with your application, we have to process your personal data. We will use this data for recruitment purposes only.
No agencies please only direct applications.