Job Title: Office Administrator
Job Functions: Facilities
Duration: Permanent, Full-Time, Part time (considered)
Salary: Competitive Salary dependent on experience
Industry: Legal and Professional Services
Knights plc is listed on the AIM market with an ambition for growth and success; clearly focused on becoming the leading legal and professional services business in the UK. We currently have 700 professionals in our team servicing over 10,000 clients across the full spectrum of legal and professional services.
We believe that everyone has an important role to play in the success of the business, with the inclusive culture as well as our collaborative, flexible and friendly environment making it a great place to work.
We are seeking a talented individual to join our busy Facilities team. The successful candidate will work under the supervision and direction of the Office Manager, Wilmslow to oversee the day to day running of their office in accordance with Knights’ policies and practices. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Highly organised.
- Attention to detail.
- Presentable and personable - involves front of house.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work well within a team and independently.
- IT literate and proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
In exchange, we will provide you with first class training to equip you with the knowledge you will need to succeed in this role which will involve (but is not exclusive to) the following tasks:
- Ensuring a tidy work environment.
- Maintaining appropriate levels of stock of consumables and stationery.
- Working with the IT, Marketing, HR, Finance, Compliance and Facilities teams to ensure that the needs of the business are met on an on-going basis.
- Setting up of on-site events including room organisation, provision of refreshments and catering etc.
- Assisting with on-going document management including archiving, document retrieval and file closures.
- Welcoming new starters and ensuring they are supported in their first weeks.
- Liaising with the central Facilities team to ensure that all business-wide services are carried out appropriately e.g. collection of confidential waste, archiving etc.
- Assistance with health and safety checks including conducting work station assessments etc.
- Providing basic IT on-site support.
- Supervising contractors and drafting email reports to the central Facilities team.
- Welcoming visitors and arranging meeting rooms.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a rapidly expanding business whilst being supported to be the best you can be. We offer a competitive salary, 23 days a year holiday (plus bank holidays), modern surroundings and the potential for career development.
If you are an enthusiastic individual who wants to make a real difference in a professional environment, please forward your CV and covering letter to our HR department on HR@knightsplc.com
Due to the level of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. By applying for this role you agree to the business retaining your CV/covering letter until such time that our recruitment and on boarding process is complete. In connection with your application, we have to process your personal data. We will use this data for recruitment purposes only.
No agencies please only direct applications.