Charlotte is a Senior Associate in the Asset Management team.
She specialises in urban regeneration projects and in the development of agricultural land, advising commercial developers and housebuilders on site acquisitions and assembly, sale agreements, overage and option agreements, promotion agreements and sub-sales.
In addition, she advises on development finance.
Her client portfolio is based throughout the UK and include Quinn Estates, Persimmon Homes, Esquire Developments and Reside Construction.
Examples of how Charlotte has helped clients include:
- completing a £200 million refinancing deal for a property developer in London in respect of a four-phase mixed-use regeneration project;
- acquiring an £80 million mixed-use property in the West End of London for a commercial investor;
- purchasing multiple plots of land for a developer in London in order to assemble a large site earmarked for a residential scheme of over 500 units;
- completing a long lease on behalf of a property owner in respect of premises at London City Island to be occupied by the English National Ballet; and
- purchasing multiple disused petrol stations in London for a developer in order to create a series of high density residential developments.