Simon is a Partner in the Asset Managment team.
Experienced in commercial property development and asset management, including acquisitions, relocations, commercial leases and other landlord and tenant issues. Simon negotiates the heads of terms and plans the corporate structure and vehicle for each deal. He coordinates liaison with contractors, funders, and planning authorities to ensure the smooth-running of the project from start to finish.
Working with a wide range of landowners, SMEs, family owned companies and corporations both on-shore and off-shore, spanning the industrial, manufacturing, leisure, hospitality, office, retail, energy, and healthcare sectors.
Recent examples of how Simon has supported clients include:
- the development of three large hotel and retail complexes in Ealing, Fulham and Putney;
- the development of two separate medical centre developments in Leeds which involved taking the lease back from the investor, negotiating the terms and conditions of lease extensions and occupation leases following new build development;
- acting on an industrial development site in Derbyshire in regard to a mining extraction lease;
- completing a new build factory for a Swedish badge manufacturer;
- relocating for an Italian company that makes belting;
- supporting with a factory extension and multiple relocations in Yorkshire for Norwegian automotive supplier Kongsberg Actuation Systems, including the sale of leasehold interest and renegotiation of new leases; and
- completing the acquisition of a site subject to planning approval for animal feed manufacturer I’Anson Brothers Ltd to expand production and build a new facility in Yorkshire.