Stelios is a Partner in the Asset Management team.
Experienced on all aspects of commercial real estate, including land acquisitions and disposals, real estate finance and investment, portfolio management and landlord and tenant matters. Stelios also has experience of regeneration projects funded through the private finance initiative or public-private partnerships, from the procurement process through to site redevelopment.
He has acted on renewable, nuclear and mainstream energy projects, including the acquisition and development of sites for energy peaking plants.
Working for UK landowners, local authorities, commercial landlords and corporate occupiers. He also acts for foreign companies with UK property interests.
Clients include property management and development specialists Tatton Estates Group, recruitment business Page Group plc and energy developments facilitator AGR Energy. He also acts for Wilton Estates, Rochdale Borough Council and Sandby Estates.
Recent examples of how Stelios has supported clients include:
- supporting AGR Energy in the acquisition of vacant land at Amy Johnson Way in Blackpool for the construction of a new gas fired power station;
- supporting AGR Energy in the construction of a second gas fired power station at Cavendish Road in St. Albans as part of the government’s peaking power plants development plan;
- acquisition of a site for the development of a motorway service station including EV charging points;
- acquisition of a site for a 50mw solar farm with accompanying battery storage;
- negotiating a land sale for Wilton Estates to ensure they achieve a higher sale price if the purchaser obtains planning permission for redevelopment; and
- facilitating a deal on behalf of property developer and investor U+I for the regeneration of a 50 acre site adjoining Piccadilly Station in Manchester under a joint venture with Manchester City Council, London & Continental Railways and Transport for Greater Manchester.