Alexander is a Partner in the Corporate team.
His work covers the full range of corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures, working closely across teams, in particular, our Real Estate team as well as working with tax and accounting advisors.
Alexander also advises on secured lending, particularly working with overseas lawyers on transactions with offshore elements – such as in the BVI, Jersey and Guernsey.
Recent examples of how Alexander has supported clients include:
- Vestatec UK Limited, a company specialising in automotive engineering – on its corporate arrangements delivering tailored and commercial advice on their acquisitions, sales and investments;
- a UK-based operator of supermarkets on the sale of two stores to a national supermarket;
- the shareholders of a self-storage company on the sale of five sites to another market leading operator;
- Chequers Cars Lightwater on the purchase of an independent garage business;
- Marks Bloom on its merger with WSM in respect of its insolvency and audit businesses, creating a leading accounting and insolvency practice, and further acquisition of an insolvency practice; and
- a luxury property development company on their shareholder arrangements for over 10 years, including share buybacks, reductions of share capitals, reorganisations and share issues.