Alyciette is a Solicitor in the Family team.
She supports clients on a range of family law matters including private children law disputes, child arrangement orders, change of residency applications, financial remedy proceedings and domestic abuse cases.
Alyciette’s clients include high net worth individuals, such as business owners, directors, professionals and individuals with a public profile. She is experienced in handling financial matters which involve complex investments, extensive business interests and asset management.
She understands that divorce and issues surrounding children are incredibly stressful, and works hard on behalf of parents, step-parents and grandparents to achieve a fair settlement.
Examples of how Alyciette has recently supported client include:
- Representing clients to protect assets worth more than £5 million.
- Obtaining a no-contact order for a mother on behalf of their children following abuse.
- Acting for a mother in a disputed financial case to achieve 90% of the overall assets to re-house herself and her children.
- Representing clients with pensions in excess of £3 million.
- Acting for a father to retain his full pension without divorce proceedings.