Ashley is a Consultant in the Asset Management team.
Ashley has over 30 years’ experience of domestic and international banking and finance matters, and deals with the finance aspects of investment property transactions, property development transactions, corporate banking and private equity deals.
Ashley typically works on loans with a value between £1M and £50M. He acts for UK and international Banks, debt funds, borrowers and private equity houses.
Recent examples of how Ashley has supported clients include:
- advising management on the financing aspects of the Euro 1bn MBO of a well-known investment management fund;
- advising a Swiss company on its Euro 65m senior and mezzanine facilities from a German Bank and Swiss private fund;
- advising a real estate investment management firm on the £200m+ financing aspects connected with its acquisition of several prime City of London office buildings;
- advising a flexible office space provider on its various SPV borrowing structures including bank debt for investment properties and loans from a high net worth individual for development finance (various facilities between £2million and £10million); and
- advising an Australian investor on its preference share investment in a London housing developer (£3.5million).