Asim is a Senior Associate in the Dispute Resolution team.
He typically acts for high net worth individuals, owner-managers, SMEs and multinational companies on a broad range of complex commercial disputes.
Specialising in dealing with partnership, director and shareholder disputes, professional negligence, defamation, privacy, reputation management, complex debt recovery, fraud, breach of contract claims, and general insolvency matters.
Asim also supports manufacturers, airlines, other providers and the business aviation community on a wide spectrum of claims, including major losses, large scale manufacture disputes, contractual and leasing claims.
Recent examples of how Asim has supported clients include:
- assisting one of the fastest growing businesses (and PLC) in the UK to identify, locate and hold to account the offender(s) behind a malicious nationwide online campaign in which hundreds of ‘fake’ reviews were published on various review websites over an 8-week period;
- successfully obtaining injunctive relief and securing the return of confidential data taken without permission for one of the UK's top 50 providers of support to individuals with learning disabilities and mental health issues;
- obtaining Norwich Pharmacal Orders (NPO) for the world's largest apparel company against a global bank to obtain account details used to facilitate fraudulent activity;
- securing payment of a sizeable disputed and aged debt, together with interest and indemnity costs, for one of the UK's leading power and gas companies; and
- representing charter operators in disputes with lessees, lessors and in relation to end of lease return of aircraft and engines.