Caroline is a Partner in the Residential Property team.
Specialising in high value properties all over the country, her expertise includes listed buildings, city and rural properties, country houses with land and agricultural aspects and properties within conservation areas.
Caroline acts for high-net-worth individuals and provides a proactive, bespoke and personal service She often visits properties to gain a better understanding of transactions and to ensure they run smoothly.
Recent examples of how Caroline has supported clients include:
- The sale of a £7.5 million large grade II listed country house with agricultural land and tenanted cottages;
- The purchase of a £3 million grade II listed house in a conservation area dating back to the 1700s;
- The sale of a £13.5 million country estate with listed country manor house, cottages, outbuildings, lake and agricultural land;
- The purchase of a £4 million modern eco house; and
- The sale of a grade II* listed country house used as a wedding venue with commercial and agricultural tenancies.