Charlotte is a Senior Associate in the Residential Property team.
After graduating with a Law Degree and Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Charlotte chose to specialise in residential property.
She works on property transactions in all areas of residential conveyancing, including:
- Freehold and leasehold sales, purchases, transfers and mortgages/remortgages
• Sales under Powers of Attorney
• Acting for first time buyers
• New build purchases including Help to Buy
• Acting for developers in setting up development schemes and freehold and leasehold plot sales
• First registrations of unregistered land
• Variation of defective Leases
• Advising on rent review clauses in a Lease
• General property enquiries and Land Registration issues