David is a Partner in the Corporate team.
He has over 15 years’ experience of mid-market M&A with a specialist focus on private equity and venture capital transactions.
David specialises in advising fast-growing businesses and the development capital funders that invest in them.
Known for his leading experience in the technology sector, David has advised and transacted on many of the region’s leading deals including the sale of numerous automotive tech, people tech and medical tech businesses. Additionally he advises growth funders BGF, Foresight, Maven and Panoramic Growth Equity on their investments across all sectors.
Recent examples of how David has supported his clients include:
- sale of EnquiryMax and FISC to automotive tech consolidator KeyLoop;
- advising leading roadmarkings provider WJ Group on its investment by THI Investments;
- sale of Volcanic to the Access Group;
- sale of Stirling Lloyd plc to GCP for £73m;
- advising Cohens Group on over 100 transactions in the retail pharmacy sector including the landmark acquisition of Assura Pharmacy for £39.3m;
- advising BGF on its investments in Miss Group, Speedy Freight, Gaist, Kinomica and St Pierre Group;
- advising Foresight on its investments in Epistem, Space 48 and ABL Health;
- advising Maven on its investments into Fissara and RedWigWam; and
- advising Panoramic on its investments in Hooke Highways and Vaioni.