David is a Senior Associate in the Corporate team.
He works with businesses at all stages of the business life cycle from start up, through the growth phase, including restructures, acquisition, mergers and joint ventures, to the ultimate sale by the business owners. David also supports clients on the negotiation of long-term agreements, such as joint ventures; collaboration agreements; technology licensing; raw material supply agreements; distribution agreements.
With a background in business management, he has worked across several different sectors in senior roles such as Group Commercial Manager, Strategic Planning Manager and Global Marketing Manager. His industry experience includes manufacturing, distribution, engineering, the care sector and franchising.
Examples of how David has supported clients include:
- restructuring a group of companies in the foster care sector to secure succession;
- assisting a waste management company on its financial facilities;
- working with a supplier in the oil and gas sector on the commercialisation of new technology and associated technology licensing;
- supporting a high net worth individual on a corporate investment; and
- negotiating a UK acquisition for a Japanese listed company.