Elizabeth is a Partner in the Employment team.
Experienced in working with employers to provide them with practical and effective strategies to successfully deal with any employment law issue impacting on the operation of their team or business, including support with reorganisation, negotiating exits at all levels, dispute resolution, collective consultations, TUPE transfers, corporate support on sale or acquisition, disciplinary and grievance issues, changing employment terms, holiday pay, employment status, and post-employment business protection.
Elizabeth undertakes on site project work, conducts investigations, runs consultation meetings and provides in-house training. She supports clients and their HR, from an advice call or sanity check through to transfers and re-organisations linked to multi-million commercial transactions.
Elizabeth provides support for small businesses through to large organisations, also providing advice to executives working across a range of sectors, including manufacturing, professional services, service, hospitality, and transportation.
Examples of how Elizabeth has supported clients include:
- advising on collective consultation and conducting on site employee consultation meetings regarding a three staged company restructure, involving both TUPE and redundancy;
- acquisition employment support on multimillion transaction from due diligence through to new service agreements for executive directors;
- on site project work linked to allegations of bullying and harassment within the senior management team;
- negotiating the agreed termination of in-house counsel prior to TUPE service provision transfer including tri-partite settlement agreement;
- avoidance of a multimillion protective award claim, for an organisation that need to restructure quickly whilst making substantial changes to terms and conditions; and
- advice and support resulting in agreed exit of CEO shareholder.