Hannah is a Partner in the Corporate team.
She is experienced in advising on complex corporate transactions and carrying out a range of corporate finance and corporate advisory work, including mergers and acquisitions, management buy-outs and buy-ins, share sales and buy-backs, joint ventures and shareholder arrangements. Hannah works with transaction values of up to £100m.
Hannah also provides specialist advice on solvent corporate reorganisations to improve business efficiency and manage operational risk and liaises with local and national tax advisers to help facilitate this process in the most tax efficient way.
Clients include owner managed businesses, national businesses and private equity funds.
Whilst Hannah works across all sectors, she has particular expertise in the health and social care, property services and food sectors.
Recent experience includes:
- working with a national property services business on their strategic acquisition of smaller property enterprises to extend their geographic reach and service offering;
- acting for the Geary family on an Investment in Geary’s Bakeries Limited by Founders of Aimia Foods;
- advising management on the LDC backed MBO of SaaS solution provider Ensek;
- acting for a private equity backed care group on multiple acquisitions as part of its strategic buy and build project; and
- acting for real estate clients on multiple acquisitions of property SPVs.