Kieran is a Partner in the Asset Management and Telecommunications teams.
He deals with investment sales and purchases, provides advice on the structuring of commercial property transactions and undertakes asset management for complex estates with mixed-use premises, including associated landlord and tenant work. He also advises on property finance.
His expertise is in property related to telecommunications infrastructure, negotiating bespoke agreements for landowners which restrict operator rights in order to preserve asset value and property development potential.
In addition, Kieran has extensive experience in dealing with business parks, industrial estates, retail premises and inner city office blocks.
Kieran acts for landowners, landlords and tenants and the management teams of landed estates. Current clients include property investment and development company Evans Property Group, property portfolio owner Edwin Woodhouse & Co Ltd, development and investment specialists Rushbond plc, Plaxton Park Industrial Estate, Living Care Pharmacy, Savile Estate and the Ramac Group.
Recent examples of how Kieran has supported clients include:
- completing the sale of a multi-let industrial estate in Leeds for Evans Property Group in a deal agreed with a national supermarket which had earmarked the site for redevelopment;
- managing the letting of space within a former textile mill (Sunny Bank Mills, Farsley) which has been converted into office, retail, leisure and workshop space by Edwin Woodhouse & Co Ltd;
- negotiating telecommunications agreements and associated wayleaves on behalf of a London local authority to facilitate a planned upgrade of equipment to receive 5G;
- negotiating telecommunications agreements for the owners of a landmark central London skyscraper on terms which restrict the operator’s rights to the fullest extent possible under the Electronic Communications Code; and
- acquiring a multi-let retail investment property in Harrogate for Rushbond plc which has significant potential for future development.