Lucinda is a Solicitor in the Family team.
Lucinda has experience dealing with a broad range of family related work, which includes advising clients on divorce and associated financial settlements, disputes relating to arrangements for children and assisting unmarried clients deal with issues relating to property upon separation.
She also advises clients in respect of wealth protection, by way of Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nupital Agreements, Cohabitations Agreements and Separation Agreements. She can also assist and support clients seeking protective measures such as injunctions to stop unwanted and harassing behaviours.
When advising clients, Lucinda takes a pragmatic and empathetic approach, guiding clients through each step of the process at their own pace. Her focus is to resolve disputes without formal litigation. However, if Court proceedings become necessary she is experienced in guiding her clients through each step of the process, keeping resolution in sight.
Lucinda's clients include individuals, company directors and public sector members. Recent examples of how Lucinda has supported clients include:
- Working with a client through a complex dispute to avoid an Order of Sale being granted against their home.
- Working with a client to help re-establish arrangements to see their child after 4 years where the other party was obstructive.
- Advising several clients in financial matters where the assets have exceeded £1million
- Supporting clients in matrimonial cases where there are large public sector pension schemes in payment.
- Working with a client to secure a favourable settlement which ensured they could remain in the family home and a Pension Sharing Order which provided them with equality of income in retirement.