Maria is a Partner in the Asset Management team.
Dealing with all aspects of commercial property work, with background in licensing, Maria has a particular interest in licensed property (the sale and acquisition of restaurants, pubs, clubs and hotels).
Maria has experience of secured lending and property finance, development funding, and investment property (including buy to lets and HMOs). Maria also advises on option agreements, planning agreements and overage agreements.
In addition, Maria deals with commercial leases of all types of commercial premises including leases of shops, industrial units, offices, studios and galleries. Maria also has extensive experience in residential property as well as the complex area of leasehold enfranchisement.
Clients include both landlords and tenants, lenders, investors and developers.
Recent examples of how Maria has supported clients include:
- sale of multiple advertising hoarding sites in a UK portfolio;
- acquisition of a freehold public house for use as retail and residential premises;
- complex corporate support on a large refinancing of multiple sites on rural land;
- commercial purchase of £26.8m hotel in Lancaster Gate; and
- portfolio sale of various assisted living properties.