Matt is a Partner in the Corporate team.
With extensive experience in M&A, equity capital markets and private equity transactions, group reorganisations, shareholder and joint venture agreements and general corporate matters, Matt provides all round corporate support to his clients.
He has a diverse client-base ranging from high-growth tech start-ups and SMEs to national and international listed and privately owned corporates. He specialises in domestic and cross-border M&A transactions with deal values typically ranging from £5m-£50m.
Working with both UK and international public and private companies including Awaze UK, Wyndham Worldwide, Axel Johnson, Cepac, Senior Architectural Systems, Ask4 and Hill Care, Matt advises clients across a wide range of sectors with particular expertise in hospitality, technology, healthcare, packaging and advanced manufacturing.
Recent examples of how Matt has supported clients include:
- advising NYSE listed Wyndham Worldwide on multiple acquisitions including the £40m purchase of home exchange provider, Love Home Swap;
- supporting Ask4 and its management team on its £21.5m institutional buyout by Darwin Private Equity and subsequent secondary buyout by Bowmark Capital;
- working with the vendors and management team of award-winning engineering company SCX Special Projects on its institutional buyout by Elysian Capital;
- acting for the management team of fenestration systems provider, Senior Architectural Systems on its Tosca Debt Capital backed management buyout; and
- guiding care home provider Bluebrick Healthcare on the £18.6m sale of two care home facilities to Target Healthcare.