Michael is a Partner in the Asset Management team.
Specialising in all aspects of commercial property work including acquisitions, disposals, leasing, development and secured finance, Michael is also experienced in the property aspects of mergers and acquisitions.
Based in London and Weybridge, Michael is dual qualified in the UK and Australia, bringing distinct advantages and experiences to clients based nationally and globally.
Recent examples of how Michael has supported clients include:
- representing Papa John’s (GB) Limited in respect of its growing property portfolio of over 500 properties including drafting and advising upon all aspects of its leasing transactions, including its new store roll out;
- working with a London based developer in the acquisition and development of sits across the UK, including drive thrus, convenience stores and various types of commercial property;
- acting for clients based in the Middle East on the land acquisition, pre-letting by way of a development agreement for lease, section 106 agreement, asset protection agreement and development of a 300 room hotel in London;
- the acquisition of multiple trading care home portfolios; and
- representing landlords and tenants with respect to their letting requirements inside the M25.