Miles is a Consultant in the Asset Management team.
With over 40 years’ experience in commercial real estate both in private practice and in-house he has extensive experience in all aspects of commercial property transactions from new development schemes through to business tenancy renewals.
His work includes advising investors, owner/occupiers and developers.
Clients include national/multi-national corporations, family owned businesses, individuals and start-up companies.
Recent examples of how Miles has supported clients include:
- assisting family owned property companies with the disposal of properties in connection with the winding up of the companies and the retirement of the main shareholder and managing director;
- supporting a client with a variety of projects to support the effective management of their property portfolio including assisting with property disposal, investments and longer term strategy;
- acquiring new City head office premises for an international firm of immigration lawyers;
- acquiring central London premises for an Anglo-French school; and
- acquiring new premises on the M20 to provide lorry parking facilities to assist inter alia with ‘Operation Stack’ and problems arising from Customs’ clearance post Brexit.