Paul is a Partner in the Corporate team.
Paul specialises in advising on IPOs, public takeovers, equity issues and significant class transactions. With experience gained from working with major corporates, investment banks and regulatory bodies, he understands the legal and practical issues that can arise on capital market transactions. He has a strong focus on preparing businesses for an IPO.
In addition, Paul regularly advises companies and their directors on their continuing legal and regulatory obligations under the Listing Rules, the AIM Rules, the Prospectus Rules, the Disclosure and Transparency Rules and the Market Abuse Regulation.
Recent examples of how Paul has supported clients include:
- MDDUS on a scheme of arrangement between it and its members in relation to the introduction by the Government of a new state backed indemnity scheme in England for medical professionals;
- Zeus Capital and Investec Bank in connection with Conviviality plc’s re-admission on AIM and £130m placing;
- Croda International plc on its £10m takeover offer for Plant Impact plc and on multiple strategic investments;
- Assystem Services on its £281.3m takeover offer for SQS Software Quality Systems AG;
- Flybe plc on its IPO on the Main Market and £60m placing; and
- Assura plc on its £98.4m placing on the Main Market.