Rachel is a Senior Associate in the Conveyancing team.
Her work includes the sale and purchase of residential freehold and leasehold properties. She is experienced in new builds, older homes, blocks of flats, holiday homes, buy-to-lets, purchase of land and properties being bought and sold at Auction. She also acts in connection with lease extensions and transfers of part and the release of restrictive covenants and the ale and purchase of unregistered land.
In addition, she supports clients with financing and refinancing arrangements, particularly for those with a substantial property portfolio. Her expertise encompasses advice on mortgages, remortgages, transfers of equity and government backed initiatives, including shared ownership and help-to-buy schemes.
She acts for individuals and companies and has also acted for pension funds. Her work extends to supporting Insolvency Practitioners in the sale of properties by Administrators and the Trustee in Bankruptcy. Current clients include private individuals and corporate portfolio owners, high-net-worth individuals and professional sports personalities.
Recent examples of how Rachel has supported clients include:
- refinancing an £11 million property portfolio to make it more tax efficient and to save the couple who owned it over £11,000 a month in mortgage repayments;
- completing the purchase of a £8.8 million home for a premiership footballer relocating to the South Coast;
- completing two simultaneous purchases for the Captain of a premiership football team so he can build his own dream home;
- supporting the CEO of a well-known PLC in connection with a high value sale and purchase; and
- completion of a high value property purchase for a high net worth client within two weeks of receiving the contract pack.