Rebecca Roberts is a Senior Associate in the Corporate team.
She has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions, group reorganisations and restructures, investments, shareholder and joint venture agreements and general corporate matters. Rebecca also has significant experience of management buy-ins and buy-outs, particularly supporting families looking to retire and bring in management owners.
In addition, Rebecca provides support to regional, national, buy-out teams, owner managed and family businesses.
Rebecca supports clients with the negotiation and structuring of corporate agreements including management buy outs and buy ins and share or asset sales and purchases (with transaction values of up to £20 million) providing advice across a wide range of sectors including leisure, hospitality, care, retail, education and manufacturing.
She is also experienced in working on both the sales and acquisitions of lettings, sales and other professional services businesses.
Recent examples of how Rebecca has supported clients include:
- supporting with the sale of a well-known golf resort consisting of a 248 acre site, hotel and leisure complex in a multimillion pound transaction;
- completing the sale of a leading global manufacturer of RIB collars and other inflatable products for the marine industry business;
- advising on the sale of a long established fire protection and security systems to AIM listed plc for an enterprise value of £7.6m;
- providing advice to the sellers of listed hotels to a regional brewery and hotelier for six figure sums; and
- supporting private individuals and an education establishment on the multimillion-pound sale to one of the world’s largest software companies based in the US.