Rory is a Senior Associate in the Corporate team.
He advises businesses and individuals on a range of corporate matters, including acquisitions and disposals, reorganisations, share schemes, equity investments and banking arrangements.
A specialist in the healthcare sector, Rory acts for dentists, doctors and care home owners, with a particular focus on the acquisition and disposal of care home businesses.
Rory works with owners and directors in sectors as diverse as property development and sport, with transaction values ranging from £500,000 to £20m.
Recent examples of how Rory has supported clients include:
- supporting a Sheffield-based property developer on the receipt of an £8,500,000 debt and equity investment;
- acting for a UK-based drinks manufacturer in connection with the sale of minority stakes in the business to a series of investors;
- working with the partners at two GP practices on the merger of their respective surgeries;
- advising on the sale of a family-owned aggregates business to a large trade buyer; and
- working with the owners of a care home on the £4,000,0000 sale of the business to a management buy-in team.