Sarah is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution team.
Experienced in dealing with matters throughout the court process including drafting statements of case, assisting with disclosure, preparing witness statements, advocacy at court and dealing with complex costs recovery.
She works closely with the conveyancing, housing and real estate teams to provide a range of support work on transactions and on clients’ queries where litigation might be anticipated. This can involve advice on issues involving tenanted commercial property, in particular the status of any tenants and the steps required to obtain vacant possession.
Sarah offers advice to individuals and companies on their property portfolios as well as supporting Landlords and Tenants on a variety of matters.
Examples of how Sarah has supported clients include:
- dealing with claims relating to dilapidations;
- dealing with queries relating to consultations for major works;
- dealing with claims including both part 7 and part 8 claims on all tracks;
- negotiating settlement of claims/potential claims;
- advising on easements including rights of way and rights relating to services such as electricity, water and gas; and
- making submissions in expert determination.