Tim is a Senior Associate (New Zealand qualified) in our Landed Estates team.
Tim has extensive international experience in the sale and acquisition of farms, tenancies, licences and other commercial farming arrangements, he provides all round property and agricultural support to his clients.
Tim has acted for a wide range of entities including small farm partnerships establishing their business, developers undertaking greenfield projects and land owning companies, trusts and charities undertaking sales and purchases or simply reorganising their holdings.
Examples of how Tim has supported clients include:
- Assisted a large charity which had acquired significant amounts of land over time to reorganise its land records enabling them to better understand the extent of their holdings and manage them effectively.
- Acted for a family trust restructuring the ownership and financing of its land holdings as a part of succession planning.
- Advised a corporate entity on the exercise of options relating to agricultural land.
- Acted for a consortium conducting due diligence prior to purchasing a large agricultural holding.
- Advised a national supplier on its contracts relating to the cross border acquisition and sale of heavy farm machinery.