Victoria is a Senior Associate in the Conveyancing team.
Specialising in all aspects of residential property transactions including sales, purchases, re-mortgages, transfer of equity and right to buy purchases, Victoria has experience in a wide variety of transactions and deals with clients both locally and on a national level.
She has worked on behalf of clients in relation to sales and purchases ranging from £20,000 to nearly £1,000,000. Victoria supports both individuals and companies.
Recent examples of how Victoria has supported clients include:
- assisting with property purchase through the right to buy scheme from the council and guiding through the process;
- arranging for a deed of surrender and re grant of a lease to be completed on leasehold title to extend the term of the lease on the client’s purchase to ensure this complied with lender requirements;
- sale of a farm where the property was held under multiple freehold and leasehold titles;
- supporting with the remortgage and transfer of equity following separation and divorce; and
- working with the executors of an estate in relation to the sale of deceased’s unregistered property.