We have a highly skilled team with in-depth knowledge, experience and strong relationships in the dental sector, and healthcare sector generally.
We provide dedicated specialist advice to individual dentists, partnerships and dental body corporates in relation to all aspects of owning, managing and running dental practices.
Our areas of expertise for dental clients include
- Advice in relation to contracting with NHS England
- Buying a new practice or selling an existing practice
- Care Quality Commission advice, including in relation to the registration process
- Disputes with NHS England
- Employment law, including drafting and advising on associate agreements and employment contracts
- Partnership agreements
- Real estate, including the sale and purchase of freehold premises, entering in to a new lease, or the assignment of an existing lease
- Tax advice