Notarisation is normally required to permit documentation executed in England & Wales to be valid in the receiving jurisdiction overseas.
We advise both commercial and private clients about the legal formalities required to give effect to legal documentation abroad.
Our areas of expertise
- Arranging for apostilling and legalising of documents by the Foreign Office and the relevant embassies and chambers of commerce as required
- Arranging translations and certifications of documentation as required
- Notarisation of private and commercial powers of attorney for use abroad
- Notarising wills in respect of overseas property
- Supplying appropriate certifications of documents such as degree certificates to permit clients to work abroad
- Supplying commercial documents as required to permit companies to establish legal entities overseas and trade abroad
- Supplying documentation required to permit marriages to take place abroad
- Supplying evidence of identity and authority for company directors