We act for developer clients of all sizes ranging from small local developer businesses through to heavyweight regional builders with multi-million pound turnovers.
Plot Sales transactions can often be complex, with multiple stakeholders to consider and the team through their extensive experience, can help the developers achieve their objectives.
Our areas of expertise
- Site set up for new build developments to include
- Drafting Contracts, Transfers and Leases for plot sales
- Setting up a data room so buyer’s solicitors can access all relevant information in respect of the development to facilitate a swift transaction
- Assisting clients with road and sewer agreements
- Liaising with Architects to ensure plans are Land Registry compliant
- Assisting clients with initial formation of Management Companies
- Liaising with lenders to ensure completion of each plot sale is dealt with according to their requirements.
- Dealing with all aspects of the plot sales transaction from initial instructions through to completion
- Part exchange purchases and subsequent resales
- Drafting Deed of Easements - rights of way, sewers, electricity substation sites
- Transfers of Public Open Spaces
- Sales to Housing Associations
- Transfers and leases of substation sites