We have an experienced team with an in depth knowledge of the retail and leisure sector.
We provide many national and international household names with expert legal and market advice in relation to property, construction, planning, litigation, commercial and IP matters.
Our areas of expertise
- Property acquisitions including freehold purchases, long lease and rack rent leases
- Development and pre-let agreements
- Portfolio sales and disposals
- Disposing of surplus properties whether by way of sale, surrender, sub-letting or assignment
- Asset management including lease renewals and re-gears
- Group restructurings and corporate sales
- Property disputes and strategic advice on the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Copyright, data protection and trademarks
Acting on over 100 retail store acquisitions, including the national distribution centre in Stoke
Acquiring typically brownfield sites, handling development, construction and pre-letting agreements
Acquiring the new London head office for The White Company in a brand new office development