Our team provides practical, commercial advice in respect of all aspects of contentious and non-contentious corporate and personal insolvency matters.
We act for Insolvency Officeholders as well as others affected by insolvency, including creditors, lenders, businesses, directors and individuals.
Our areas of expertise
- Acquiring assets from Insolvency Officeholders
- Contentious insolvency, including antecedent transactions and pursuing claims to recover assets located both in the UK and offshore
- Creditor services, including advice to lenders, landlords and ROT issues
- Cross border insolvency
- Directors duties and liabilities
- Investigations, including s236/s366 applications
- Solvent and insolvent restructurings
- Voluntary arrangements