We provide comprehensive agricultural legal services advice for the rural community, farming families, partnerships and companies.
Our lawyers work closely with the agricultural and farming communities and have excellent contacts with accountants and land agents.
Our areas of expertise
- Agricultural litigation (civil and criminal)
- Farming partnerships
- Retirement, succession and asset preservation
- Rights of way, boundaries and general property issues
- Public rights of way, village greens and coastal access
- Tenancies and licences, including Agricultural Holdings Act Tenancies, farm business tenancies and grazing tenancies or licences