Amy is a Senior Associate in the Employment team.
An employment solicitor with over 18 years’ experience, she deals with a wide range of issues for employers and employees. A member of the Employment Lawyers Association, Amy is known for public speaking and is experienced in Employment Tribunal advocacy.
Amy supports both small and large HR teams for a range of private sector clients, including household names. She also has particular experience dealing with clients in the public, not for profit and regulated sector, who often have a unionised workforce.
She has a pragmatic and commercial approach and aims to leave clients with a clear understanding of the next steps on every matter.
Examples of how Amy has recently supported clients include:
- Delivering in-house training sessions and seminars to organisations such as London Academies and large companies;
- Regular litigation and Employment Tribunal advocacy for large corporate clients and individuals;
- Supporting an accountancy firm on Employment status, IR35 and Consultancy arrangements;
- Assisting HR Teams on day to day and complex employment issues; and
- Advising on the TUPE implications of a transfer of a franchise arrangement.