Our specialist data protection and information governance experts provide advice to public and private sector businesses across the UK.
Our team provide pragmatic advice on both new projects and continuing compliance and audit exercises. This involves carrying out data mapping and gap analysis, looking at the contractual structure and terms of data sharing and processing agreements, and developing corporate compliance programmes including policies and training.
Our areas of expertise
- Data disclosures and transfers
- Data protection clauses for a variety of agreements
- Data protection consents and policies
- Data protection considerations in disputes
- Data Subject Access Requests and other data subject rights
- Direct marketing and PECR compliance
- GDPR compliance audits and training
- ICO investigations
- Personal data breach handling
- Privacy Impact Assessments
- Sale and purchase of databases
- Website privacy notices and cookie compliance