Our team advise on complex residential, mixed use and regeneration schemes for commercial and residential developers across the UK.
Our cross-disciplinary team are skilled at managing the full property life cycle from looking at the viability of builds at inception, to securing the investment to make the idea a reality.
Our areas of expertise
- Conditional agreements
- Construction documents including building contracts, appointments and warranties
- Development agreements
- Documents relating to overage and other profit sharing arrangements
- Estate documents for plot sales
- Funding documentation including forward funding and general project funding
- Joint ventures, LLPs and other vehicles
- Planning applications, appeals and section 106 agreements
- Site assembly including strategic advice
A selection of our clients
Dealing with planning, re-development and letting of former office, retail and residential building in Summertown, Oxford.
Acquiring a former colliery site in Swadlincote for the development of 400 homes in a project estimated to generate sale receipts of £80m.
Dealing with the acquisition of multi title scheme and overcoming various title hurdles on the city centre site in Leeds.
Belgravia Living Group
Acquisition, development and financing of a 91 unit luxury apartment scheme in central Manchester for private rent.
Acquisition on multi-party arrangements to cater for planning complexities and in phases.
Conroy Brook Developments
Dealing with acquisition, financing, planning, procurement and ultimate sales of residential dwellings on various sites in the Yorkshire area.
Purchase, development and disposal of several sites for housing purposes.
Secured planning permission for 290 homes at the c.23 acre Broomfield Farm in Whitby.
Acquisition of a variety of sites for residential development, agreements and new build house sales.