Our team advise on complex residential, mixed use and regeneration schemes for commercial and residential developers across the UK.
Our cross-disciplinary team are skilled at managing the full property life cycle from looking at the viability of builds at inception, to securing the investment to make the idea a reality.
Our areas of expertise
- Conditional agreements
- Construction documents including building contracts, appointments and warranties
- Development agreements
- Documents relating to overage and other profit sharing arrangements
- Estate documents for plot sales
- Funding documentation including forward funding and general project funding
- Joint ventures, LLPs and other vehicles
- Planning applications, appeals and section 106 agreements
- Site assembly including strategic advice
A selection of our clients
Acquiring a former colliery site in Swadlincote for the development of 400 homes in a project estimated to generate sale receipts of £80m.
Belgravia Living Group
Acquisition, development and financing of a 91 unit luxury apartment scheme in central Manchester for private rent.
Purchase, development and disposal of several sites for housing purposes.
Acquisition of a variety of sites for residential development and strategic matters.
Acquisition of a variety of sites for residential development, agreements and new build house sales.
Acquisition of sites for development through to handling of plot sales following completion.
Your Housing Group
Various property transactions, including the flagship development on Liverpool’s waterfront.