Our team recognise that plot sales transactions can often be complex, with multiple stakeholders to consider. Our advice is straightforward and draws on our extensive experience, the focus being to help you achieve your objectives.
We advise developers throughout the sale process from inception to completion, and where necessary, can step in to assist on completed developments to resolve disputes that may have arisen.
Our areas of expertise
- Dealing with all aspects of the plot sales transaction from initial instructions through to completion
- Drafting Deed of Easements - rights of way, sewers, electricity substation sites
- Part exchange purchases and subsequent resales
- Sales to Housing Associations
- Setting up a data room so buyer’s solicitors can access all relevant information in respect of the development to facilitate a swift transaction
- Site set up for new build developments to include
- Assisting clients with initial formation of Management Companies
- Assisting clients with road and sewer agreements
- Drafting Contracts, Transfers and Leases for plot sales
- Liaising with Architects to ensure plans are Land Registry compliant
- Liaising with lenders to ensure completion of each plot sale is dealt with according to their requirements
- Transfers and leases of substation sites
- Transfers of Public Open Spaces