We act for a wide range of telecoms mast landlords, from individuals to national property companies. We represent property investors and occupiers, local authorities, housing associations, farmers and estates and sports clubs.
The law relating to mobile phone masts and telecommunications sites is complex and requires specialist legal advice if landowners are to maximise the income from their sites and avoid potentially serious problems as a consequence of renting their premises to mobile phone operators.
Our areas of expertise
- Advising in relation to the renewal of existing telecommunications agreements
- Providing advice to property owners in relation to threats by network operators to seek rights over their land and property
- Providing pre-acquisition advice in relation to land and property with telecommunications apparatus
- Representing property owners in court proceedings issued against them by network operators.
- Strategic advice on removing telecommunications apparatus from development sites.
A selection of our clients
AD Construction Group
Removal of two operators from a building for demolition and refurbishment for AD Construction Group.
ISM Waste & Recycling
Removal of operators from a factory building and chimney to facilitate the demolition and redevelopment of site.
Rugby Borough Council
Securing the removal of telecommunications operators from the Council’s buildings for a large scale regeneration project.