We act for a wide range of telecoms mast landlords, from individuals to national property companies. We represent property investors and occupiers, local authorities, housing associations, farmers and estates and sports clubs.
The law relating to mobile phone masts and telecommunications sites is complex and requires specialist legal advice if landowners are to maximise the income from their sites and avoid potentially serious problems as a consequence of renting their premises to mobile phone operators.
Our areas of expertise
- Advising in relation to the renewal of existing telecommunications agreements
- Providing advice to property owners in relation to threats by network operators to seek rights over their land and property
- Providing pre-acquisition advice in relation to land and property with telecommunications apparatus
- Representing property owners in court proceedings issued against them by network operators.
- Strategic advice on removing telecommunications apparatus from development sites.