We focus on supporting the long and medium term objectives of the business taking into consideration the return required from institutional investment.
Our team provides investors, asset and development managers with expert legal and commercial advice in relation to business parks. We understand the many facets to the development and operation of a business park and the market standards helping our clients manage risk.
Our areas of expertise
- Asset management including lease renewals and re-gears
- Contract lifecycle management for portfolio investment
- Copyright, data protection and trademarks
- Group restructurings and corporate sales
- Opportunistic/strategic disposals of surplus properties
- Planning advice and potential site considerations
- Portfolio sales and disposals
- Pre-let agreements for single sites and multi-user schemes
- Property acquisitions from green/brownfield site assembly through to mature investments
A selection of our clients
Chineham Park (Frasers Property)
Launch of 89,000 sq ft modern office space Maplewood at Chineham Park in Basingstoke.
Farnborough Business Park (Frasers Property)
New lettings to Gama Aviation and Anglo Tunisian Oil & Gas mean 99% occupancy at Farnborough.
Milton Park (MEPC)
Extra space made available for new medical and pharmaceutical research work at Milton Park in Oxford.
Silverstone Park (MEPC)
Delivered the 258,000 sq ft increased industrial development to Silverstone Park.
Watchmoor Park (Frasers Property)
Lease terms agreed for the relocation of Herrington Carmichael to Surrey based Watchmoor Park.
Winnersh Triangle (Frasers Property)
Frasers Property UK announces six office deals totalling 140,000 sq ft at Winnersh Triangle.