Our specialist Immigration team provide expert advice, and have a demonstrable track record, for UK businesses and individuals.
We recognise that with the Brexit transition and changes to our operating environment due to COVID-19 that immigration could be an increasing area of concern.
In addition, the new immigration system set for implementation in 2021 will introduce a number of changes that you will need to be mindful of. We always ensure that we convey how changes to the immigration system affect you and the actions you need to take to remain compliant or secure permits.
Our areas of expertise
- Advising entrepreneurs, investors and individual on the immigration requirements and applications
- Advising organisations under the Points Based System
- EU applications
- Immigration advice following mergers, acquisition and TUPE
- Indefinite Leave to Remain
- International recruitment and sponsor compliance
- Providing strategic advice for employers following Brexit
- Providing UKVI mock audits for companies