Our specialist Immigration team provide expert advice, and have a demonstrable track record, for supporting UK businesses with their UK immigration needs across a wide range of areas.
We specialise in all immigration matters connected with the workplace. This ranges from advising businesses who wish to transfer overseas staff for a secondment or hiring a senior/highly skilled new employee in the UK to applying for and securing a sponsor licence for the business, as well as best practice for maintaining that licence.
Our team of professional advisors offer tailored and in-depth support and advice, hand-holding applicants through their visa journey, to ensure the best possible prospects of success for every application which we work with you on.
Our areas of expertise
- Acting as a contact point/project manager for global mobility requirements
- Business visitor advice
- Indefinite Leave to Remain and citizenship applications
- Licence compliance, including mock audits, right to work, HR systems, record keeping and illegal penalties advice
- Licence maintenance, including mergers, acquisitions, TUPE, suspension of licence and revocation
- Obtaining sponsor licences for UK businesses who need to hire non-UK nationals
- Skilled Worker, Intra-company Transfer and other Points-based System applications for new staff members and their families
- Strategic advice following Brexit, including EU applications