Our team advise banks, debt funds, direct lenders, borrowers and financial institutions.
We support borrowers and various institutional lenders and corporate funds across a wide variety of industries, commercial sectors and jurisdictions. Our specialists understand the complex, highly regulated and competitive market, as well as the legal and reputational pressures.
Our areas of expertise
- Asset finance
- Banking and finance litigation
- Consumer credit agreements
- Corporate finance
- Fund formation and structuring
- General corporate banking work including syndicated and club facilities, bilateral facilities and other complex funding arrangements
- Invoice financing and factoring
- Offshore lending and investment structures
- Real estate and development finance
- Restructuring of existing finance and security
- Security reviews and enforcement of security
A selection of our clients
Aldermore Bank PLC
Back to back invoice finance facilities and precedent documents as well as corporate structured finance transactions involving complex intercreditor issues.
Allied Irish Banks plc
Corporate leverage and acquisition finance facilities including cross border multi-jurisdictional instructions.
Barclays Bank PLC
Supporting the real estate and corporate teams of the bank on property finance and development transactions and their corporate leverage teams.
Supporting corporate and commercial teams on complex invoice finance and asset finance transactions and associated intercreditor arrangements.
HSBC Bank PLC
Corporate funding including the £40 million refinance of a large distribution business.
Supporting the property and development finance teams on large development transactions throughout the UK.