Our chartered Town Planners lead on planning projects across the UK for national residential and commercial developers, public sector organisations and providers of sport/recreation facilities.
Our experienced planning law and chartered town planning team provide advice at various stages throughout the planning process, including how to secure the optimum development from sites, consideration of whether planning permission is necessary; advice on project implementation; preparing planning applications and appeals (including instruction of counsel), discharging planning conditions and advising on associated legal issues.
Our areas of expertise
- Appointment of multi-disciplinary professional teams
- Design and access/planning statements
- Development briefs & feasibility studies
- Enforcement matters
- Expert witness and reports for court
- Land disposal strategies
- Listed building/conservation area work
- Local plan representations
- Planning appeals
- Planning applications
- Section 106 legal agreements & planning legal advice
- Stakeholder engagement exercises