We work with the UK’s largest operators, family owned businesses and land and mineral owners across the sector contributing an invaluable and unique legal and commercial understanding.
Our specialist team are immersed in this industry area and understand its drivers and the financial aspects of its operation. We work with you, and your advisors, as an integral part of your team to help identify issues and priorities and agree programs of work and where people should be focused.
Our areas of expertise
- Added value plant site leases
- Complex litigation
- Conservation issues and appropriate assessment
- Environmental issues and statutory compliance
- Joint ventures and corporate acquisition of mineral and waste related businesses
- Manorial interests
- Mineral options, leases and licences
- Planning and highway issues
- Prospecting licences
- Rail access agreements and ballast supply agreements
- Site acquisition and disposal
- Statutory licences
- Statutory undertakings and issues arising
- Waste recycling, disposal leases and operating licences
- Wayleaves and working rights agreements
A selection of our clients
Agreements to facilitate a new quarry, with separate plant site and third party access arrangements.
Acquiring, managing and disposing of 300+ quarries, industrial and agricultural sites for 27 years.
Termination of electricity wayleaves to enable working of quarry extension.