Alaric is a Partner in the Asset Management team.
With over 40 years of experience in property related matters, Alaric has extensive experience in dealing with landlord and tenant related matters, promotion agreements, overage agreements and option agreements. He also advises lenders and borrowers in refinancing, acquisitions and development funding.
Alaric has specialist expertise in dealing with unregistered land and drafting and negotiating contractual construction documentation both JCT based and bespoke.
In addition, Alaric is experienced in providing commercial property due diligence support to the Corporate team in share/asset deals and company restructuring.
Acting for a wide range of investor and developer clients both corporate and high net worth individuals involving both commercial real estate and residential property transactions. Clients include Harworth Group PLC, SCX Special Projects Limited and CSL Industrial Limited.
Recent examples of how Alaric has supported clients include:
- Harworth Estates Investments Limited: £multi million construction projects at the Advanced Manufacturing Park, including; McLaren Automotive and UK Atomic Energy Authority;
- SCX Special Projects Limited: providing real estate support in connection with the sale of shares;
- CSL Industrial Limited: company restructuring to create a property owning subsidiary involving 19 properties subject to occupational third party leases;
- negotiating a promotion agreement involving 50 acres of agricultural land for residential purposes; and
- acting for a family trust in a conditional option agreement for the development of land for use as a care home.