Dominic is a Partner in the Corporate team.
For over two decades he has supported clients on transactions involving companies and other businesses. This includes investments into the business, including private equity, as well as the buying and selling of shares and assets.
Dominic has been involved in many public admissions (particularly on AIM), as well as takeover work. His expertise also includes constitutional and structural matters, such as shareholder agreements, share options and partnership agreements.
With his background in corporate finance, Dominic has supported a broad range of clients including those in the health, retail, tech and property sectors. He acts as a sounding board for directors and shareholders and calls upon colleagues with other specialist skills where necessary.
Examples of how Dominic has recently supported clients include:
- Supporting an MBO team on the investment by Risk Capital Partners in to Brighton based GAK;
- Establishing a joint venture network for UK Vein Clinic;
- Advising Amethyst Radiotherapy on the acquisition of cancer treatment centres in London and Sheffield;
- Supporting the acquisition of Suttons Seeds for Thompson & Morgan; and
- Reorganisation of BVG Group in to three separate companies.