Graham is a Partner in the Banking team.
Experienced in advising banks and borrowers throughout the UK and internationally on all aspects of banking and finance. Graham's clients include the leading banks, financial institutions, blue chip companies, PLCs and SMEs.
Supporting on debt finance and restructuring work, invoice and asset finance, secured and unsecured bilateral and syndicated lending (including Loan Market Association based transactions) and complex inter-creditor issues. Graham also advises on acquisition finance, invoice discounting and factoring, property and development finance and leveraged and investment grade corporate lending.
Recent examples of how Graham has supported clients include:
- facilitating a finance deal for a premiership football club which had been given a deadline by investors to refinance their facilities or risk insolvency;
- negotiating a seven figure finance deal for the purpose of the development of the prime business area of Manchester city centre;
- assisting a European car manufacturer in their back to back invoice discounting facilities;
- acting for and negotiating the facilities on behalf of numerous premiership football clubs; and
- negotiating the refinance of facilities offered by a syndicate of banks to a national retailer within a strict timescale and within budget.