Graham is a Partner in the Banking and Finance team.
Graham has extensive experience in advising a range of UK and international banks, financial institutions, funds, asset backed lenders and corporate borrowers on complex structured deals in the UK and cross border transactions. His experience extends across a wide range of financing requirements including acquisition finance, invoice finance, development finance, corporate bond issues, asset-based lending, leveraged and investment grade corporate lending and group finance restructuring. He has considerable experience in secured and unsecured bilateral and syndicated lending (including Loan Market Association based transactions) and complex multi-jurisdictional inter-creditor issues.
Recent examples of how Graham has supported clients include:
- assisting a European car manufacturer in their back-to-back invoice discounting facilities;
- negotiating the refinance of facilities offered by a syndicate of banks to a national retailer within a strict timescale and within budget;
- advising a chain of bistro pubs on their multi-million pound refinance;
- negotiating and advising a well-known hotel chain on their multi-million pound refinance with cross border funding;
- advising a market produce supplier on their refinance with equity injection;
- negotiating and advising on the £70 million development of a social housing project;
- advising on the acquisition finance for a large North West care home involving cross-border elements.