Molly is a Solicitor in the Corporate team.
Molly advises on a variety of corporate matters including acquisitions and disposals, reorganisations, Management Buyouts (MBO), Employee Ownership Trusts (EOT), EMI schemes, group restructures and day to day company and shareholder matters.
Working with a range of clients including SME’s, banks and listed companies, Molly assists clients across a number of industries, with particular experience in the manufacturing sector.
Recent examples of how Molly has supported clients include:
- Assisting the sellers on the £22m sale of a UK based education mutual to a US listed group
- Assisting on the £21m sale of a marketing business to an Employee Ownership Trust
- Advising the management team on the management buyout of a £6m turnover mechanical and structural engineering business from a US listed group
- Supporting a listed company on a £7.5m placing
- Advising on the group restructure of a Sheffield based manufacturing business