Peter is an Associate in the Corporate team.
He specialises in a variety of corporate finance matters, including domestic and international M&A, private equity transactions, shareholder and joint venture agreements and corporate reorganisations.
He advises a wide range of clients, from owner-managed businesses to large multinationals and public companies, on all aspects of corporate law, and has particular expertise of working with engineering, manufacturing and technology businesses.
Recent examples of how Peter has supported clients include:
- working with listed engineering group Pressure Technologies plc on its £7.5m placing and fundraising on AIM;
- supporting Finnish based Evac, one of the world’s fastest growing cleantech solution companies, on its acquisition of Transvac Systems;
- guiding the shareholders of Identity Experts Limited on a sale to end-to-end security company Performanta, part of the Beech Tree private equity group;
- dealing with the sale of NMC Group to winter maintenance provider GRITIT, backed by Total Capital Partners; and
- supporting the sale of pharmaceutical consultancy firm BresMed Health Solutions to leading US private equity firm, Arsenal Capital.