Sally is a Partner in the Residential Property team.
With over 25 years’ experience, she advises a wide range of clients including high net worth individuals, family trusts, investors, investment companies, and trust companies.
Sally handles a wide range of property matters including difficult and complex property transactions with values between £1 million and £6 million. She has particular expertise in large executive homes and country homes with grounds, mansion flats, Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMOs), hostels, and boutique hotels.
Sally also advises clients on issues such as private drainage systems and access routes.
Recent examples of how Sally has helped clients include:
- Advised clients on the acquisition of a country estate including additional cottages, pool and vineyard;
- Supporting executors on the sale of large house and two smaller properties worth approximately £1.75m combined;
- Assisting clients on the release and variation of restrictive covenants;
- Working with an off shore trust company on transfer of property to new trustees; and
- Advising client on the sale of Grade II listed building.